Pseudorabies Vaccine，Live ( Strain Bartha-K61)
- Manufactory: ZHEJIANG EBVAC BIOTECH CO.,LTD.
- Category: The Normal Series of Porcine
- Approval Number: SYSZ (2012) No. 110577018
- Update: 2013/08/06 11:24:05
- Read: 2250
|Vaccine||Pseudorabies Vaccine, Live（Strain Bartha-K61）
|Ingredients and Concentration||This product is prepared by inoculating SPF chicken embryos fibroblasts with Pseudorabies virus
(Strain Bartha-K61) , then harvesting virus culture, add the suitable stabilizer, followed by lyophilization. Virus per dose is ≥106.0TCID50.
|Description||This product is a yellowish spongy loose clump, easily detached from the vial wall and solved rapidly after adding PBS.|
|Functions and Uses||It is used as aid in the prevention of Pseudorabies ( Pig, Bovine, Sheep ). 6 days post inoculation, immunity shows a strong protection, and lasts 12 months.|
|Administration and Dosage||1. Intramuscular injection. Aseptically reconstitute the contents of the desiccated vial with germfree diluent according to vial label.
2. Pig: 2.0ml dose for each pregnant sow and adult pig;1.0ml dose for each older than 3month-old piglet and the pig fattening by castration; suckling pig vaccinate 0.5ml dose each first time,1.0ml dose each at sweaning.
3. Bovine:3.0ml dose for each more than 1 year-old bovine; 2.0ml dose for each 5-12 month-old bovine; calf vaccinate 1.0ml dose first time, 2.0ml dose at sweaning.
4. Sheep:1.0ml dose for each more than 4 month-old sheep.
|Cautions||1. Use entire contents after opened; do not save partial contents.
2. Injection vaccinate, should do local disinfection first.
3. To vaccinate pregnant sow at 21-28 days prefarrowing, the maternal antibody could work 21-28
days, then should vaccinate sucking pigs and pigs weaning; the piglets born to the sows without immune should be vaccinated within 7 days at first time and at weaning again.
4. When using in the affected areas and areas by disease threats, only vaccinate the clinical symptom free pigs.
5. Used vaccine vials, utensils and unused vaccine should be safe disposal.
|Specification||4 dose/vial, 10 dose/vial, 20 dose/vial, 50 dose/vial, 100 dose/vial.|
|Package||10 vials/box, 30 boxes/case.|
|Storage and validity||Store below -20℃, valid for 18 months.|
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Rabbit Origin)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later.The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 18 months."
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Tissue Culture Origin )The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later. The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 12 months."
Swine Streptococcosis Septicemia Vaccine, Live（ Strain ST171）The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Swine streptococcosis septicemia caused by Streptococcus zooepidemicus. The immunization period is 6 months."
Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Vaccine, live(CH-1R Strain)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used in the prevention of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome disease.The immune period is 4 months. It is used as an aid in prevention of high pathogenicity Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome disease."