Paratyphus Vaccine for Piglets, Live
- Manufactory: ZHEJIANG EBVAC BIOTECH CO.,LTD.
- Category: The Normal Series of Porcine
- Approval Number: SYSZ (2012) No.110571019
- Update: 2013/05/27 16:28:27
- Read: 968
|Vaccine||Paratyphus Vaccine for Piglets, Live
|Ingredients and Concentration||The product is prepared by inoculating suitable medium with Salmonella choleraesuis (Strain C500), then harvesting culture and adding suitable stabilizer followed lyophilization. Vaccine per dose is ≥3﹡ 10 9.0live bacteria.|
|Description||This product is a grey-white spongy loose clump, easily detached from the vial wall, and quickly solved after adding diluent.|
|Functions and Uses||It is used as an aid in the prevention of Piglet Paratyphus.|
|Administration and Dosage||Oral way or shallow intramuscular behind the ears injection. Applies to older than 1 month-old sucking or weaning healthy piglets. Aseptically reconstitute the contents of the desiccated vial with
germfree diluent according to vial label.
1. Oral way: The vaccine is diluted with cooled boiling water according to the labeled doses to 5-10ml/dose to drench the piglets, or the diluted vaccine is mixed evenly with small amount of fresh and cold feed to allow the piglets to feed freely.
2. Injection: The vaccine is diluted with 20% aluminum hydroxide gel normal saline according to the labeled doses, 1ml each.
|Cautions||1. The vaccine shall be finished within 4 hours after dilution. It is necessary to shake from time to time while in use.
2. The vaccine is not suitable for the weak or diseased animals.
3. In frequently infected pig farms or areas, piglets may be injected once respectively before and after weaning 21~28 days in order to enhance the immunity.
4. In oral way, oral vaccine before feeding is preferred to ensure every pig can take the vaccine.
5. In injection, local disinfection should be carried our on the injection site.
6. In injection, some pigs may have strong reactions, some ones may have high temperature trouble, cough, vomit or lose appetite, but generally recover in 1~2 days. The serious ones may be treated with adrenalin. Oral way has no adverse reaction or only mild reaction.
7. Used vaccine vials, utensils and unused vaccine should be safe disposal.
|Specification||10 dose/vial, 20 dose/vial, 50 dose/vial, 100 dose/vial.|
|Package||10 vials/box, 30 boxes/case.|
|Storage and validity||Store below -15℃, valid for 12 months.|
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Rabbit Origin)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later.The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 18 months."
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Tissue Culture Origin )The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later. The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 12 months."
Pseudorabies Vaccine，Live ( Strain Bartha-K61)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as aid in the prevention of Pseudorabies ( Pig, Bovine, Sheep ). 6 days post inoculation, immunity shows a strong protection, and lasts 12 months."
Swine Streptococcosis Septicemia Vaccine, Live（ Strain ST171）The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Swine streptococcosis septicemia caused by Streptococcus zooepidemicus. The immunization period is 6 months."