Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Rabbit Origin)
- Special Name: Pi Bei Wei
- Manufactory: ZHEJIANG EBVAC BIOTECH CO.,LTD.
- Category: The Normal Series of Porcine
- Approval Number: SYSZ (2012) No.110571001
- Update: 2013/05/27 16:21:24
- Read: 1790
|Vaccine||Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Rabbit Origin )|
|Ingredients and Concentration||This product is prepared by inoculating rabbits with Classical Swine Fever virus ( Rabbit Origin ),then harvesting spleens and lymph nodes of the infective rabbits, making into emulsion, add the suitable stabilizer, followed by lyophilization. Infective spleens per dose is ≥0.01g ( Classical Swine Fever virus per dose is ≥150RID ) .|
|Description||This product is a reddish spongy loose clump, easily detached from the vial wall, and quickly solved after adding diluent.|
|Functions and Uses||It is used in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later.The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 18 months.|
|Administration and Dosage||Intramuscular or neck subcutaneous injection.
1. Aseptically reconstitute the content of the desiccated vial with germfree diluent according to vial label.
2. In classical swine fever free region, the piglet without maternal antibody after weaning immunize once. In peril of epidemic, to immunize at 21-30 days old and 65 days old.
3. Piglets vaccinated with four doses before weaning to prevent maternal antibody interference causing reduced immune effects.
|Cautions||1. Transport vaccines below 8℃.
2. If store at over 8℃ and below 25℃, use entire contents within 10 days.
3. Injection vaccine, should do local disinfection first.
4. If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine.
5. After vaccine diluted, if store at below 15℃, use entire contents within 6 hours; If store at 15-27℃, use entire contents within 3 hours.
6. Used vaccine vials, utensils and unused vaccine should be safe disposal.
|Specification||5 dose/vial, 10 dose/vial, 20 dose/vial, 50 dose/vial, 100 dose/vial.|
|Package||10 vials/box, 30 boxes/case.|
|Storage and validity||Store below -15℃, valid for 12 months.|
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine, Live ( Tissue Culture Origin )The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Classical Swine Fever. To immunize after vaccination 4 days later. The immunization period of piglets without maternal antibody after weaning is 12 months."
Pseudorabies Vaccine，Live ( Strain Bartha-K61)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as aid in the prevention of Pseudorabies ( Pig, Bovine, Sheep ). 6 days post inoculation, immunity shows a strong protection, and lasts 12 months."
Swine Streptococcosis Septicemia Vaccine, Live（ Strain ST171）The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used as an aid in the prevention of Swine streptococcosis septicemia caused by Streptococcus zooepidemicus. The immunization period is 6 months."
Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Vaccine, live(CH-1R Strain)The Normal Series of Porcine
"It is used in the prevention of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome disease.The immune period is 4 months. It is used as an aid in prevention of high pathogenicity Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome disease."